Become a Luminato member!
Experience art, culture, and community by joining Luminato’s NEW membership program! A Luminato membership connects you to unforgettable moments across the city. Get free access to events, exclusive invitations, and year-round programming. Join today for only $50 to support and enjoy the best of Luminato.
- Aminatta Forna on Toni Morrison Beloved June 13, 2022
- Truth in Timbre: On Reading Toni Morrison- Kerry Clare Beloved June 10, 2022
- How To Festival: Luminato 2022 Uncategorized June 8, 2022
- Cherie Jones on Toni Morrison Beloved June 6, 2022
- Allie Rougeot on Edward Burtynsky’s In The Wake of Progress In The Wake of Progress June 4, 2022
Explore the Access Hub
Luminato Festival Toronto is working hard to bring accessibility into the centre of what we do. We know this is a deep process that requires a long-term commitment. We are excited to share the Access Hub with you.
The land we gather on is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Chippewa, the Anishinaabeg, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Wendat Confederacy, and many other Indigenous peoples, both known and unknown.
This territory is subject to Treaty 13 and the Dish With One Spoon Wampum Belt Covenant and is home to many First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples from across Turtle Island.
Luminato acknowledges our responsibilities to these territorial agreements and to peaceably share and care for the resources of this land while aspiring to embody the treaties through our actions, our relationship-building, and our programs.
Luminato is grateful to have the opportunity to work with many diverse Indigenous nations on this territory and with other guests to this land.