Announcing Part One of Luminato’s 2023 Performance Lineup
In Optical Dialectic, Peter Owusu-Ansah takes us on a deep dive into his world of colour. Dancer Irvin Washington and artist Luis Jacob weigh in on the impact that colour has on our emotions and what it can represent.
Become a Luminato Member & Save on Tickets!
Experience Luminato like a VIP! Members receive one free ticket to any 2023 performance (a $45 value!), 2 free drink vouchers ($20 value), and 25% off regular tickets with guaranteed priority booking.
Get free access to events, exclusive invitations, and year-round programming. Join today for only $50 to support and enjoy the best of Luminato.
- Luminato’s Holiday Gift Guide Artist Support December 1, 2022
- A Glimpse of Luminato 2023 Luminato 2023 November 22, 2022
- An Important Announcement from Luminato’s Artistic Director, Naomi Campbell Staff October 19, 2022
- Visual Artist Katharine Harvey Explores a New Medium with Drone Performances Artist Support October 14, 2022
- The Slaight Family Foundation Commits $15M to Rejuvenate Theatre Companies Artist Support September 28, 2022
Explore the Access Hub
Luminato Festival Toronto is working hard to bring accessibility into the centre of what we do. We know this is a deep process that requires a long-term commitment. We are excited to share the Access Hub with you.
The land we gather on is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Chippewa, the Anishinaabeg, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Wendat Confederacy, and many other Indigenous peoples, both known and unknown.
This territory is subject to Treaty 13 and the Dish With One Spoon Wampum Belt Covenant and is home to many First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples from across Turtle Island.
Luminato acknowledges our responsibilities to these territorial agreements and to peaceably share and care for the resources of this land while aspiring to embody the treaties through our actions, our relationship-building, and our programs.
Luminato is grateful to have the opportunity to work with many diverse Indigenous nations on this territory and with other guests to this land.