With the health and safety of our audiences, artists, staff, and volunteers as our top priority, Luminato will continue to require proof of vaccination for all indoor performances in 2022.
While the government of Ontario has lifted the mandatory check for vaccine passports as of March 1, we are choosing to keep our policy in place. We thank you for your patience and understanding as government policies are continually changing.
Face masks are required for all indoor performances. Face masks are strongly encouraged for all outdoor performances.
Luminato’s Vaccine Policy
- Audiences will be required to show proof of full vaccination and photo ID for all indoor performances. Proof of vaccination must include the attendee’s name, date of vaccination and product name (brand of vaccine). The receipt can be in paper or in an electronic format (shown on the patron’s phone).
- Proof of ID must include the patron’s name and date of birth.
- NO information is kept on file. This means you have to show proof of vaccination and ID at every event you attend.
- Remember, you are considered ‘fully vaccinated’ only 14 days after your second dose.
- For outdoor performances and events, proof of vaccination is not required.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected].
Medcan – Official Health & Safety Partner
To help ensure a safe and comfortable experience for audiences, staff, volunteers, delegates and guests, the Luminato team has partnered with Medcan to develop a comprehensive health and safety plan for this year’s festival.
The festival’s health and safety plan has been established in consultation with Medcan’s Medical Advisory Services team of occupational health and safety experts with over 100 years of collective experience. Acting Chief Medical Advisor to Luminato Festival Toronto, Dr. Alain Sotto has supported the development of the plan while leveraging insights from the broader team who bring considerable experience in advising leading organizations on health, safety, and wellness, including learnings from work with TIFF in planning and executing their hybrid festivals over the past two years.
Whether you are looking to access your own dedicated Chief Medical Officer, improve employee mental well-being, or bring enterprise level wellness education to your employees, our Medical Advisory Services team is ready to support you.