Luminato is proud to recognize our festival donors. For the past 10 years, they have helped us develop, support and showcase extraordinary art for diverse and curious audiences. More importantly, they have kept the majority of our programs free for everyone to enjoy. For Luminato’s 10th anniversary, a number of individuals and families have once again pledged their support to ensure the continued strength and potential of Luminato. We are so grateful for their commitment.
From the very beginning, donors have been at the heart of Luminato. Among the first to stand behind the Festival were the Founding Luminaries: art patrons and civic builders who share the vision of making Luminato one of the most important annual multi-arts festivals on the world stage. We remain truly grateful to the following individuals and organizations for their generosity.
Mohammad and Najla Al Zaibak*
Kate Alexander Daniels and David Daniels*
Tony and Anne Arrell, C.M.
Salah Bachir, C.M.
Charles Baillie, O.C. and Marilyn Baillie, C.M.*
Avie Bennett, C.C., O.Ont.*
Helen Burstyn, C.M. and David Pecaut, C.M.*
The David and Stacey Cynamon Family Foundation
Joan T. Dea and Lionel F. Conacher*
Ian and Kiki Delaney, C.M.
Cam and Alexandra di Prata
John Donald and Linda Chu*
Gail Drummond and Bob Dorrance
The Duboc Family Foundation*
Lonti Ebers and Bruce Flatt
Margaret Fleck and Jim Fleck, C.C.*
Kevin and Roger Garland*
The Ira Gluskin and Maxine Granovsky Gluskin Charitable Foundation
Anthony and Helen Graham*
Jay and Barbara Hennick and Family
Ian Ihnatowycz and Marta Witer
Lucille and Urban Joseph, O.C.*
Patrick and Barbara Keenan, C.M.
Michael and Sonja Koerner, C.M.*
Tiana Koffler Boyman and Marc Boyman
Joan and Jerry Lozinski
Chetan and Clara Mathur*
Judy and Wil Matthews*
Sloan Mauran and Adrian Tauro
Rob and Cheryl McEwen, C.M.*
Joseph Mimran and Kimberley Newport-Mimran
David and Audrey Mirvish, C.M., O.Ont.
Pierre L. Morrissette*
Gordon and Janet Nixon, C.M., O.Ont.
Sandra Pitblado and Jim Pitblado, C.M.*
Jonas and Lynda Prince*
Richard Rooney and Laura Dinner*
Gary and Donna Slaight*
Geoff and Megan Smith
Howard Sokolowski, O.Ont. and Senator Linda Frum*
Marisa and Edward Sorbara*
Larry and Judy Tanenbaum, O.C.*
Eli and Philip Taylor
The Roy Thomson Family
John and Elizabeth Tory Q.C.
The Hon. Hilary M. Weston, C.M., C.V.O, O.Ont and W. Galen Weston, O.C., C.V.O, O.Ont
Robin and David Young*
FOUNDING CORPORATE LUMINARIES
BMO Financial Group
Dancap Productions Inc.
Falls Management Company
St. Joseph Communications
* These visionary donors supported Luminato before its inaugural season.
2019 Festival Donors
DISCOVERY FUND ($200,000)
- Renette and David Berman
- Ian and Kiki Delaney, C.M.
- Joan and Jerry Lozinski
LODESTAR SUPPORTER ($50,000+)
- Gretchen and Don Ross, OC
SUPERNOVA SUPPORTER ($25,000+)
- Sandra and Jim Pitblado, C.M.
- Eleanor and Francis Shen
- David and Robin Young
GOLD PATRON CIRCLE ($10,000+)
- Bruce Bailey, In honour of Peter Herrndorf
- John and Leanna Bayliss
- Rena Bedard and Bill Dillane
- Marc Boyman and Tiana Koffler Boyman
- Holly Coll-Black and Rupert Duchesne, C.M.
- Tony and Lina Gagliano
- Roger and Kevin Garland
- The William and Nona Heaslip Family Foundation
- Eva Czigler and Peter Herrndorf, C.C., O.Ont.
- Lucille and Urban Joseph, OC
- Cheryl and Rob McEwen, C.M.
- Helen and Don McGillivray
- Greg and Kate Sorbara
PATRON CIRCLE ($5,000+)
- Diane Blake and Stephen Smith
- Helen Burstyn, C.M. and Family
- Michael Bregman and Katie Osborne
- Gordon and Jennifer Cooper
- Linda Brennan and Michael Foulkes
- Claudia and Sven Grail
- Heather and Greg Hogarth
- Grant and Anne Hood
- Lorraine and Neville Kirchmann
- Leslie MacLeod and Allan MacEwan
- Marc and Vanessa Mulroney
- Gilles and Julia Ouellette
- Maureen and Warren Spitz
- Pamela and Larry Stevenson
- Kingsley and Christine Ward
- Sandy and John Welton
LIMELIGHT ($2,500 – 4,999)
- Helen Stevenson and David Allgood
- Bill and Dawne Benson
- Paul and Lynn Damp
- Robert and Tracy Elder
- Bill and Sharon Fielding
- Don K. Johnson, OC LLD
- Miles S. Nadal and family, Peerage Realty Partners
- Bill and Judy Stewart
- Carol Wilding
- Walter Bowen and Lisa Balfour Bowen
- John Hunkin and Susan Crocker, C.M.
- Nova Bhattacharya and Mark Hammond
- The Bennett Family Foundation
- The McLean Foundation
- SOCAN Foundation