Term: Contract – 17 weeks, March 23 – July 17, 2020
Salary Range: $38,000 - dependent on experience
Application deadline: February 21, 2020
Reporting to the Manager of Individual and Foundation Giving the Stewardship Assistant is a important member of the development team providing important support to the philanthropy team by ensuring detailed administrative support, organization, event assistance and excellent donor and prospect experience leading up to and during the festival.
- Under the guidance of the Manager, Individual and Foundation Giving manage the maintenance of critical path, invite lists, RSVP lists, event materials and post-mortem reports
- Coordinate the department planning document (The Grid) that tracks supporter attendance at events, speaking commitments, corporate activations and special events
- Assist with donor and partner communications by drafting letters, and assisting with mail outs (event invitations, ticket orders, solicitations, etc.)
- Assist with Luminato’s Concierge Ticketing Service including preparation of ticket packages and providing service with ticket inquiries
- Assist with data entry as well as maintaining up-to-date donor records and filing in Raiser’s Edge and occasionally Spektrix
- Support Luminato programs and events where required, particularly June 11th – 28th
- Provide administrative support to the other members of the Development department
- Other duties as assigned.
In all matters relating to festival donors and corporate partners and other festival business, the Events and Stewardship Coordinator will ensure that all information is kept confidential and handled in an ethical manner.
- Good problem solver and multi-tasker
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation, interpersonal and networking skills, with an ability to act with tact and diplomacy and be part of an organization committed to teamwork
- Forward thinking, sees problems and analyzes them in advance to find solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management.
- Highly proficient in all Office programs, including knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Reliable, efficient, and self-motivated
- Interest in and enthusiasm for the arts, event management and fundraising
- Other languages are a plus
How to Apply
- Post-secondary education or equivalent combination of Arts Management, Government Relations, Fundraising or Marketing experience
- A desire for a career in arts management or development
- Knowledge of the local, national, and international arts community (theatre, dance, music, visual arts) is an asset
- Experience working with VIPs and stakeholders Click here to enter text.
Please upload your resume and cover letter to Luminato’s online application portal by 5pm on Friday, February 21, 2020.
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Luminato is an equal opportunity employer. During the recruitment process, applicants have the right to request accommodation. Applicants invited to participate in an assessment process (such as an in person interview) and who require accommodation, should discuss their needs with us.