Term: Contract – 19 weeks, March 23 – July 31, 2020
Application deadline: February 21, 2020
Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships, the Corporate Partners and Government Relations Coordinator is a key member of the development team providing stewardship support for corporate and government stakeholders leading up to and during the festival.
- Under the direction of the Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships, provide general stewardship of corporate partners leading up to and during the festival including benefit fulfilment and support of hosting requirements.
- Help to coordinate recognition for all corporate partners and government funders across festival materials and events.
- Assist in develop partnership information packages to support corporate partners’ activation of their relationship with Luminato.
- Lead on correspondence and ticket orders for corporate partners and government officials, including invitation letters, ticket orders, mailings and associated correspondence.
- Help to manage government official speaking schedule, including associated correspondence.
- Assist in fulfilling partner activations including liaising with Production on logistics and Marketing on promotion through festival assets.
- Maintain and update relevant database and documents, including government and corporate contacts.
- Support the fulfillment of post-festival reports including data collection, in collaboration with other departments.
- Coordinate data collection documents, including attendance calendar and artist statistics, and provide input into market research initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to the other members of the Development department.
- Support at Luminato programs and events where required, particularly from June 11th to 28th.
- Other duties as assigned.
In all matters relating to festival donors and corporate partners and other festival business, the Corporate Partners and Government Relations Assistant will ensure that all information is kept confidential and handled in an ethical manner
- Post-secondary education or equivalent combination of Arts Management, Marketing, Government Relations, or Fundraising experience
- Minimum (1) year experience in a corporate sponsorships and/or government relations role
- A desire for a career in arts management, development or government relations
- Knowledge of the local, national, and international arts community (theatre, dance, music, visual arts) is an asset
How to Apply
- Good problem solver and multi-tasker
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation, interpersonal and networking skills, with an ability to act with tact and diplomacy and be part of an organization committed to teamwork
- Forward thinking, sees problems and analyzes them in advance to find solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in all Office programs, including knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Reliable, efficient, and self-motivated
- Interest in and enthusiasm for the arts, event management, sponsorship or government relations
- Other languages are a plus
Please upload your resume and cover letter to Luminato’s online application portal by 5pm on Friday, February 21, 2020.
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Luminato is an equal opportunity employer. During the recruitment process, applicants have the right to request accommodation. Applicants invited to participate in an assessment process (such as an in person interview) and who require accommodation, should discuss their needs with us.