On behalf of us all at Luminato we are delighted to invite you to join us at Illuminating works from June 11 to 16, 2019, in Toronto.
Luminato is Toronto's annual international arts festival for both visitors and residents, with a program that cuts across traditional art forms and represents a wide range of communities. We reflect Toronto's unique character through its complex history as well as its fast-changing contemporary spirit. With an exciting line up of theatre, dance, opera, music, installation, and cross-disciplinary presentations we offer something, we hope, for almost everyone! Luminato runs from June 7–23, with an extensive program of work by international and national artists in venues across the city.
As well as being able to attend a range of festival shows, Illuminating works offers an inspiring line-up of additional performances, pitches, conversations, gallery tours, and social/networking events, for national and international presenters and producers. Illuminating works is designed to introduce you to the work of outstanding artists and companies working in Toronto, some within the festival and some outside of our core program.
Illuminating works registration offers:
- 7 tour-ready Canadian works from the festival program, available in advance at discounted prices
- Rehearsal or work-in-progress presentations of 4 local works
- Pitches of tour-ready work by 8 artists/companies from a range of disciplines
- Networking events across Toronto, including theatre and studio visits, conversations, play readings, social events and panel discussions
- Tailored opportunities for individuals and small groups to meet and discuss work.
We are very excited to host you in Toronto with a full schedule of activities which will spark new conversations, inspire collaborations, and promote programming possibilities for your venue or festival.
We really hope that you will be able to join us. If you have any questions at all please contact Denise Bolduc who is producing Illuminating works.
We look forward to seeing you in June.
All the best,